Information and links defending the atoning sacrifice of our Lord Jesus for the church and the whole world.
On This Site:
- 1 Corinthians 15:21,22 – Already Fulfilled?
- 1 Corinthians 3:10,11 – The Right Foundation of Faith
- 1 Peter 3:18 – Jesus Died a Human Being – Raised a Spirit Being
- 1 Peter 3:18, Romans 8:8,9 and Jesus’ Sacrifice for Sin
- 1 Timothy 2:4 – God Desires All Men to Be Saved -r
- 1 Timothy 2:5 – The Man Jesus — Still a Man? (r)
- 2 Peter 3:9 – Desires All to Attain to Repentance
- 2 Thessalonians 1:4-10 – Eternal Destruction – When?
- Adam and the Ransom Sacrifice
- Armageddon, the Second Death and Judgments (r)
- Basis for Atonement -r
- Did Jesus Die for Those Condemned to the Second Death?
- Did Jesus Have a Sinful Nature? (r)
- Did the Ransom Cover Adam’s Sin, But Not Adam? (r)
- Divine Ecomomy in the Ransom
- God’s Hidden Glory Revealed!
- Gospel of Faith and Works (r)
- Hebrews 2:9 – Is Jesus Still a Little Lower than the Angels?
- Hebrews 6:4-6 – Impossible to Renew To Repentance (r)
- Isaiah 59:1 – God’s Hand Is Not Short
- James 2:14-26 – Justified by Faith and Works
- Jesus Christ – A Ransom For All (Video)
- Jesus Saves the Whole World Condemned in Adam
- John 1:29 – The Lamb of God
- Luke 13:22-25 – Few to Be Saved?
- Mankind’s Course to the Day of Judgment
- Matthew 12:31,32 – The Unforgivable Sin (r)
- Matthew 19:16-22 – The Law Gives Everlasting Life?
- Only By Grace?
- Ransom Sacrifice (RL Searches)
- Revelation 14:9-11 and the Second Death
- Romans 1:18-23 – Are All Mankind Now Being Judged Individually Through Creation?
- Romans 8:3 – How God’s Son Condemned Sin in the Flesh
- Salvation of Jews and Universalism
- Seed of Abraham (Google search of rlbible.com)
- The Babe of Bethlehem
- The Price of Redemption – God or Man?
- The Ransom For All (m-blogger)
- The Ransom of Jesus Christ (Video)
- The Seed of David
- The True Gospel
- Unbelievers Saved (Delivered) for Judgment in Last Day
- What Did Jesus Sacrifice?
- What is a Christian? What If a Christian Sins?
- Will Billions Be Eternally Destroyed in the Battle of Armageddon?
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.
On Our Other Sites:
- Armageddon, the Second Death and Judgments
- Hope of Life After Death
- Mankind’s Course to the Day of Judgment
- Matthew 12:31,32 – The Unforgivable Sin
- The Watchtower’s Self Contradiction About the Ransom
PLEASE NOTE! We are providing the following links because they provide valuable information in understanding various teachings of the Bible. However, this does not mean that we endorse each and every expression stated in these references, nor that we endorse the total teachings and practices of the individuals or groups that provide the websites.
Resources on Bible Students sites – The authors linked to in this section are authors who are associated with the Bible Students movement.
The Man Christ Jesus – A Ransom for All (Hosea 13:14; 1 Timothy 2:3-6)
Herald of Christ’s Kingdom
I Have Found a Ransom Job 33
A detailed analytical examination of Romans 5:13-21
Outlining the plan of God for man from the Bible
Reconciliation for All — Jeff Mezera
This illustrated article shows the entire plan of God from Genesis to Revelation.
God’s plans for life on earth as well as in heaven.
Divine Plan Online
Divine Plan Order Form Suggested Items to purchase:
Book: Studies in the Scriptures
Videotape: Ransom and Restitution
Videotape: Amazing Grace (can be seen online: Online Videos)
Dawn Bible Students Association
The Blood of Christ Ransom or Pardon — Which?
The Day of Atonement
Ransom and Testimony: Will They Become Co-Extensive? — 1 Timothy 2:1-6
A Ransom – In What Sense?
Ransom or Pardon – Which?
Do You Believe in the Ransom?
Questions on the Ransom
Precious Blood of Jesus
The Blood of Jesus — Hebrews 4:15
A Question Concerning the Ransom
A Search for Atoning Blood
The Blood of the Sprinkling of the Passover
The Atonement For Sin
Who Gave Himself a Ransom – 1 Timothy 2:5,6
Ransomer, Redeemer, Sin Offering, Atoner, Advocate, Mediator
Passover and Atonement Day Sacrifices
The Ransom and the Sin Atonement
Ransom Points to Be Remembered
The Philosophy of the Ransom
The Ransom and the Church
The Ransom and Its Application to All Mankind
Ransom — Ransom Price — Sin Atonement
The Church Not a Part of the Ransom
Question Re Atonement
Ye Were Bought With a Price – 1 Corinthians 6:20
The Blood of Sprinkling of the Passover — Exodus 12:23
The Ransom and the Sin-Offering
The Ransom-Price and Its Application
Ransom Not the Sin-Offering
Why Did Jesus Die?
This link is PDF.
Christian Questions Talk Radio with a Purpose
NOTE: THESE ARE MP3 AUDIO FILES:
Other Resources – The authors of material in the links of this section may not believe in the “ransom for all”.
Atonement – by Henry Grew, 1857Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Restoration of All Things